Gwen’s Advance Care, LLC
Gwen’s Advance Care, LLC is contracted with the State of Arizona DES/DDD (Division of Developmental Disabilities) as a Qualified Vendor to provide Home and Community Based Services (HCBS) and has been doing so since our organization in 2009.
We meet all licensing/certification requirements and comply with all policies,
procedures and industry standards.
We are locally owned and operated by certified health care professionals. To ensure our clients' complete safety, our Providers and Therapists are CPR & First Aid certified. In addition, all Providers must pass an FBI background check and obtain a Class 1 Arizona Fingerprint Clearance Card, pass an APS/CPS background check, a Medicaid fraud check, and hold applicable licensure. Our staff is matched to meet every client's need.
Request a Free In-home Care Assessment!
Schedule An Assessment
Providing The Best Care
Gwen’s Advance Care is here for you if your loved one is experiencing:
- Forgetting to take medications
- Neglecting personal hygiene
- Difficulty in house cleaning and grocery shopping
- Forgetting doctor appointments and other important appointments
- Injuries from falling
We offer care in the comfort of their home to give them a more
caring, relaxing, family environment.
- 24-‐hour care
- Respite care
Services We Offer
At Gwen’s Advance Care we offer services such as:
- Companionship and assistance with hobbies and small projects
- Transportation (Caregivers may use their personal vehicles if needed)
- General house tasks such as: meal preparation, feeding, housekeeping, laundry, and personal grooming
- Medication reminders
- Maintaining a safe and comfortable home environment.
- Assistance with ambulation
Call us today for a free consultation
so we can determine the right care/services for you.